Quran For Kids
Every Muslim parent strives to give knowledge of the Quran to their children. The most basic skill your child needs to master is Tajweed (proper pronunciation of the Quran). Quranutor has hundreds of Quran tutors who are experienced with teaching Quran to kids.
Some of the benefits of teaching Quran to your child through Quranutor are:
- Gentle and compassionate Quran teachers who understand how to teach Quran to children;
- An easy to use software that can be controlled by the tutor so young children can learn Quran easily;
- Homework tools – After each Quran lesson, the tutor can assign homework to your child which is emailed to you so you know what is expected in the following Quran lessons form your child.
Your child’s path to learning Quran
- Qaida – The first step for any child wanting to learn Quran is to learn how to pronounce the words properly. This starts with the built-in digital Qaida, which the tutor will use to teach your child the basic building blocks on Quranic words.
- Tajweed – Once your child has mastered the building blocks of Quranic words, the Quran tutor will help your child recite words and verses with perfect pronunciation. The tongue and mouth have to be used in particular ways to make the sounds which make recitation beautiful. Quranutor’s video and audio streaming capabilities make it easy for the Quran tutor and your child to interact and understand.
- Hifz – If you aspire to make your child a Hafiz, you can talk to your Quran tutor and determine whether your child can undertake this challenge of memorising the whole Quran in Arabic. Indeed the benefits of memorising the Quran are great for your child and for you. Quranutor has hundreds of highly experienced Quran teachers who have Ijaza and can help your child achieve this great goal of memorising the Quran.Help your child begin this glorious journey of learning Quran. Create an account today and find the best Quran tutors for your child through Quranutor.